Time to Pay: If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with 3CG Events general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by 3CG Events when 3CG Events attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, 3CG Events will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and 3CG Events will cancel your booking keep all monies received from you. 3CG Events will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. 3CG Events will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, 3CG Events general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
First Payment - Due on the date of ordering
Second Payment - Due 28 Days after first payment
Third and Final Payment - Due 28 Days after second payment
Membership is absolutely FREE. As a member you'll be among the first to receive exclusive offers, event promotions/announcements and ticket sales details. You need to be a Member to buy tickets, so keep your Member Details up to date to ensure you don't miss out on any breaking news. Click here to register as a Member now.
Yes, the Members Area is a password protected environment. If you are concerned that you have lost your password, or wish to change your password, you can reset it here (or navigate to the Members Area login page and click the Forgot Password button).
Login to the Members Area and click on “My Details” in the Members Area sidebar.
Try logging in and see if you can remember what email address you might have used; our system will tell you if the email address you enter does not exist in our system. Otherwise you can contact us and we can look up your email address in our system; before doing this we will need to verify your identity.
Passwords are case sensitive, so check whether you have the Caps-Lock key on and try entering your password again. If this still doesn't work or you think you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here (or navigate to the Members Area login page and click the Forgot Password button).
You should receive an email within a few minutes of submitting your online Member registration form. This email includes a link which must be clicked in order to validate your registration. Clicking on this link double-checks that your email address has been correctly recorded and ensures you will receive important news and exclusive offers about the event/s.
When a large number of people are registering at once it may take up to half an hour to receive the confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact us and we'll ensure your registration is completed.
General Admission E-tickets are available to download from the Members Area. The tickets will be stored and remain safe and secure for the life of the ticket, and therefore there is no rush to download. To download these tickets, just login to the Members Area, click on “My Orders” in the Members Area sidebar, and then click the “View Order Details” link. From this page you can choose to Download or Email your E-tickets.
To download your ticket/s you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have it installed, you can download it for free from: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
You can print your E-tickets on your home printer in black and white or colour, on standard A4 paper. Please ensure that the barcode has printed correctly, otherwise we might be unable to scan your ticket correctly at the gate. Once printed, please read the terms and conditions.
If you have purchased more than one E-ticket, you will need to name the tickets you purchased for the other patrons that will accompany you. This is because in order to gain entry to your event, the name of your ticket must match the name of your ID. To name your tickets, login to the Members Area, click on “My Orders” in the Members Area sidebar, and then click the “View Order Details” link. From this page you can click the “Name” button next to each ticket and enter the name of the person it will belong to. Once you are done you can use the “Download All” to download your individually named tickets as a single PDF ready for printing.
If you haven't received your E-Tickets via email within half an hour, please check to see if your mailbox is full or if the email is in your spam folder.
You can also check that your email address is entered correctly in your Members Area, by clicking the My Details button in the Members Area sub-menu. Alternatively, you should contact us and we will be able to help you work out why you didn’t receive your tickets and assist in ensuring you receive these as soon as possible.
Note, that you can also download your E-Tickets from your Members area by going to My Orders and then click the View Order Details link.
On the day of the event simply take your E-ticket/s with you as you would for any event ticket. Please present your E-ticket on arrival at the entry gate. The name on your E-ticket must match the name on your ID.
Click here to unsubscribe.
Click here to read our Terms and Conditions.
If you have been unable to find what you need in the Frequently Asked Questions section, and need further help, please complete an online help request by clicking here.
Live in Lincoln