You must agree to these T+Cs (as applicable) to purchase Tickets.
3 GC Events Ltd may, without notice, invalidate any Tickets that are believed to be in breach of the T+Cs, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
All Tickets, Fees and products are priced in New Zealand dollars.
Should the event be canceled, 3 CG Events Ltd will notify all ticket purchasers
Dictionary for the Event Terms and Conditions
Company: 3 CG Events Ltd
Event Sites: Lincoln Domain, Selwyn, Canterbury
You and Your: Any person holding a valid ticket for the Event Site, whether or not the ticket was purchased by the person holding the ticket or through a third party
Selwyn Sounds 2019 & International Comedy Night 2018 – Event Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are binding: tickets to the Events are sold or given and admission to the Event is granted on the express condition that you are bound by these Event Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations issued by the Promoter (Event T+Cs). By purchasing an Event Ticket you agree to be bound to the Event T+Cs.
Directions of Event Staff: you must follow the reasonable directions of Event staff as required and comply with the law at all times during the Event.
Proof of Age: the Event is an all age’s event. You must have proof of age photo ID to purchase or consume alcohol in the Event Site. Promoter reserves the right to evict any underage person (or persons unable to provide proof of age ID) if found trying to purchase or consuming alcohol.
Tickets for Children:
(a) 5 Years and Under: children aged 5 years (inclusive) and under (as at Event Date) are admitted free of charge to the Event Site(s).
(b) Children Over 5 Years: Children who are over 5 years of age (as at Event date) are to buy an Event Ticket (as required). You will be required to present proof of age for all children aged 5 years and under (As at Event date). Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times on the Event Site.
All Children Under 18 Years: all children aged under 18 years of age (Minors) must be accompanied at all times in the Event Site by a responsible adult, parent or guardian.
Event Tickets: entry to the Event Site will be granted with presentation of a bar-coded ticket. The ticket is your ticket to the Event and will be sent to you by the preferred method of delivery. Failure to present your ticket may result in your eviction from the Event Site.
Ticket Restrictions: Event Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If an Event Ticket is sold or offered for re-sale or used in breach of this condition, the Event Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the
Event Ticket may be refused admission.
Ticket Purchase Limits: Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
Search on Entry: it may be a condition of entry to the Event Site that a search of you and/or your possessions be required at the time of entry to the Event Site. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event Site. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the list of items at the end of these T+Cs and any Prohibited Items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items (if any) will be donated to charity.
Smoking Policy: venues on and within the Event Site may operate a No Smoking policy and you must comply with any such policy. No smoking is permitted in any indoor area of the Event.
Photographing and/or Recording of the Event by You: personal digital cameras are permitted at the Event. SLR cameras are permitted but professional photography equipment (e.g telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens) is not permitted without Promoter-issued media accreditation. Event staff will determine in their discretion whether equipment is considered to be professional photography equipment. Photos of competitors and/or the Event are permitted only on the basis that:
- Images are only used for private and personal use; and
- Images cannot be made available for sale and/or public display.
- Recording or filming the Event is strictly prohibited.
- Promoter reserves the right to confiscate and/or delete any footage, recordings and/or photos created by unauthorised or prohibited recording, filming or photography.
Recording of the Event by Promoter: you consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the Event and for these recordings to be used by Promoter in any medium or context without further authorisation by or compensation to you.
Restricted Capacity: you acknowledge that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event Areas. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an Event Ticket to the Event does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
No Animals: animals are not permitted at the Event Site. Service animals are permitted.
Your Behaviour: you must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event Site. Promoter may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if you or any of your party are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
Alcohol: Please do not bring alcohol with you as it will be confiscated. Only alcohol purchased from areas at the Event may be consumed at the Event Site. If you wish to consume alcohol, you must have proof of age photo ID. You must be of legal age (18 years) to purchase and consume alcohol on the Event Site. If you are found supplying or buying alcohol for a Minor you will be evicted from the Event and referred to police.
Drugs: if you are found supplying, consuming or in possession of illicit drugs you will be removed from the Event Site and referred to the police.
Signage: you are not permitted to display trading signs on the Event Site without prior written consent of Promoter.
Your Personal Information: pursuant to your booking, Promoter may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket holders. Unless you tell us otherwise, Promoter may disclose your contact details to third parties if you elect to receive such information at time of ticket purchase so they can provide you with promotional material about other events and products. Promoter may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act. If you have any questions about how Promoter will handle your personal information, please visit the link at the bottom of the ticketing page where you purchased your Concert ticket or contact the Promoter.
Promoter’s Liability: the services provided by Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by the Consumer Act and applicable similar legislation. Apart from such statutory liability, Promoter and the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site will not be liable or responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered or incurred by you or any person entering or when you enter or are on the Event Site whether caused by the negligence of Promoter or that of the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site (or their respective employees or agents), whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise - all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk.
Indemnity: you agree to indemnify Promoter and owner and/or lessee of the Event Site (as applicable) against any loss or damage Promoter and/or Event Site owner and/or lessee may suffer arising out of your negligence or breach of the Event T+Cs (as applicable).
Release: to the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Promoter and owner or lessee of the Event Site (and their respective executive members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss for any default, failure or negligence (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to entry to and presence on the Event Site.
Risk: entry to the Event Site is at your own risk. Without limiting the generality of this:
- appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event Site.
- Ear-plugs should be worn if necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by your failure to follow Promoter’s directives. In the event of injury or illness Promoter may, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for your safety.
Credit Card Statement: the name “3 CG Events Ltd” will appear on your credit card statement next to the ticket purchase transaction. For further information, Selwyn Sounds firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforceability: any provision of the Event T+Cs which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of the Event T+Cs
Pass Outs: There will be NO pass outs given at the event(s).
Online Ticketing Support: if you are experiencing difficulties with purchasing a ticket or the ticketing page: email email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy: the Event is an all-weather event. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine.
Promoter reserves the right to vary the advertised program, vary the date, vary the Event Site without prior notification and deny admission to the Event Site with reasonable cause.
No refunds on tickets except where required by law or in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in New Zealand
There will be no refund of any unused portion of an Event Ticket if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave for any of the reasons set out in the Event T+Cs or if you decide not to attend.
You are responsible for checking the age minimum for the Event. No refunds will be processed if you are denied entry due to not having valid identification for admittance to the Event Site.
Ticket Delivery Methods: all tickets for the Event will be sent by email.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol - any alcohol not purchased onsite found at the Event Site will be confiscated and the offending patron(s) ejected from the Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police/emergency service dogs).
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers.
- Fires and open flames of any kind.
- Sound systems.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands, etc.).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, bicycles, quad-bikes, Segways or any personal motorised vehicles.
- No unauthorised solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by organisers.
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
Any persons found to be in possession of Prohibited Items will have those Prohibited Items confiscated and they will not be returned.
Any persons found to be in possession of illegal substances or partaking in illegal activities will be removed from the Event Site and may be referred to the police.
You are responsible for checking all information and ensuring you have purchased the Tickets for the Event. No refunds will be processed if you make an error in connection with your ticket purchase.
Time to Pay: If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by 3CG Events (Selwyn Sounds) at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with 3CG Events general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by 3CG Events when 3CG Events attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, 3CG Events will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and 3CG Events will cancel your booking keep all monies received from you. 3CG Events will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. 3CG Events will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, 3CG Events general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
First Payment - Due on the date of ordering
Second Payment - Due 28 Days after first payment
Third and Final Payment - Due 28 Days after second payment